“As the cost of living and inequalities soar and the devastating impact of Covid continues, it is time to step up our campaign against this vicious government.”
By Yasmine Dar
I’m standing for re-election to the NEC, to continue as a strong voice defending grassroots members, the lifeblood of our Party.
On the NEC I have:
- Been a strong supporter of popular, transformative economic policies and an internationalist foreign policy for peace, justice, and human rights.
- Pushed for greater democracy, the long overdue publication of the Forde report and dynamic, inclusive equalities structures.
- Fought for transparent, fair disciplinary processes based on natural justice.
- Supported more say for grassroots members, including the right to select the candidates we want.
My experiences as a BAME woman, a social worker, anti-racist activist, and Councillor have shaped my socialism and fuelled my determination to fight for a transformative Labour government. As the cost of living and inequalities soar and the devastating impact of Covid continues, it is time to step up our campaign against this vicious government.
I support campaigns such as Black Lives Matter, a Green New Deal as well as maintaining a strong commitment to anti-war activism.
I am proud to be supported by the Centre Left Grassroots Alliance, Momentum, and Campaign for Labour Party Democracy. Please also support Gemma Bolton, Mish Rahman and Jess Barnard.
- Yasmine Dar is standing for re-election as a members’ representative on Labour’s National Executive Committee (NEC).
- CLPs have until 17th June to nominate NEC candidates – to do this you will need their membership number. Yasmine Dar’s membership number is L1173052.
- Please show your support for her campaign by following her on Facebook and twitter.
One thought on “Yasmine Dar standing for re-election to Labour’s National Executive Committee”